Oreo’s are one of my weaknesses and Oreo Bark is oh-so-yummy!
This can hardly be constituted as a “recipe”, it is that simple, but here goes:
- 18 Oreos (I like Double Stuff but regular work fine too)
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- Line a 9×13 pan with wax paper
- Coarsely crush 15 Oreos
- Carefully melt chocolate (see my tips and techniques for how to melt chocolate here)
- Let the chocolate cool in a heat safe bowl for a few minutes
- Add crushed Oreos and mix gently
- Pour mixture into lined pan and spread until smooth
- Coarsely crush remaining 3 Oreos and sprinkle on top
- Let cool completely and lift out of pan using the wax paper
- Break bark apart using your hands or a fork
And the most important part…enjoy eating this yummy yummy treat!
This post appeared first on Simply Designing. All blog posts, text and images are subject to my Privacy and Use Policy here.